Welcome to Allktop Contact to promotion Lovely popular stars Most movies Most music Thanks you for join and share allktop

Saturday 27 August 2011

Rie Kitahara thick lip Japaense girl

Feel like I staring at world super sexy star Indeed I think of Chinese star that I do not need to call her name here LOL.Be cause I just convey you to see  the stunning girl that I think someone dont like these style okay okay her name is Rie Kitahara. The first thing that everyone pay attention to I guess is her mouth with that very thick lip I think it's very charming.

































Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Design Blog, Make Online Money